Download each at the links above, and install the Anki application.
Once Anki is running, double click on the Esperanto.Cards deck to load it. (Once it is loaded you can delete the downloaded file)
To study on the web, or another device, you may want to also get:
Once you have those things, just launch your Anki app (or study in a browser), by signing in to and syning with your Ankiweb account.
- Download the updated version of The Esperanto.Cards Deck
- Open your Anki desktop client
- Double click on the downloaded deck to install the update
To sync the update to another device, or to study on the web, you'll also need to:
- Sync your Anki descktop client with your Ankiweb Account to upload the update to your Ankiweb account
- Sync your iOS or Android devices with Ankiweb to download the newly updated deck from your Ankiweb account